Experience required: 2 years of experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop facade design and documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales team.
- Produce drawings, reports, specifications and as well as managing time and budget.
- Undertake the design, engineering, and documentation, provide special input & resolve technical problems.
- Assist the project team with all Design aspects of project implementation.
- Responsible for the production of routine documents and other standard formats.
- Responsible for meeting agreed deadline.
- Perform structural and thermal design and analysis calculations using codes and standard, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
- Prepare BOQ’s
- Prepare shop drawings
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purpose.
- Coordinate with the project team for any design update based on site condition.
- Coordinate with production team for any fabrication issues and updates.
- Prepare Fabrication drawings with all required details.
- Visiting site/architect’s office whenever necessary for approvals, meetings and technical assistance.