We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Assistant Manager to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
- Should have knowledge on Market segmentation, Positioning and targeting.
- Planning and executing digital marketing strategies like SEO, SEM, SMM, Search and Display Advertising, E-Mail Marketing, and Branding.
- Should have knowledge on Google My Business, Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluating emerging digital platforms and adopting where appropriate.
- Submitting monthly review reports to management.
- Should have working knowledge on WordPress.
- Should be able to design social media creatives and other branding materials like flyers and brochures.